Welcome Friends !

( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈)˚.。๐*˟ ♡

Dear gentle reader, 

If you are reading this you have been invited to my chronicles. 

I want to share my adventures and domesticities with those I love, some of whom I get to see daily and others I feel so so far from. Please, you will forgive my egotism in assuming your interest in my tales. I am thinking of doing 4 issues an annum, as that seems like enough time to gather some fun updates.

I seem to be growing more sensitive to social media. This year, I have been experimenting with using Instagram regularly again, but alas I don't love it. Hypocritically, I will continue to post but I feel overly observed and mostly insincere. Therefore, I have decided to make this little blog/newsletter where a feel more at peace to share. 

I have always collected what to some may be seen as rubbish: wrappers, tickets, stamps, stickers, receipts, labels and leaflets. All to be stuck and annotated in some form of notebook/dairy/journal. Due to this habit my mum always assigned me as a natural documenter, like herself and my maternal grandfather. I am often someone who struggles to reach out and to text back, which feels in contradiction with my pattern of collecting and cataloguing my memorabilia and anecdotes. So, I'm hoping this medium brings me out of my head and into the world. Especially as so many of my favourite people are so very much super spread around it. Please scroll, skim read or analyse my words and photos to your heart's content. 

All my love and kisses,

Zanna xx

ε(´。•᎑•`)っ 💕



Comments

  1. Looking forward to your next post and I like the photo on top of the world. Was that Mount Etna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for adventures to come and stories to be told! Go the-worldly-Zanna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NAT! excited for you to partake in the adventures xxxxxxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment